Macky Auditorium welcomes applications for a part-time House Manager to oversee the front of house operations during various performances and events. In this role, the House Manager creates a safe and entertaining theatrical experience while providing exceptional guest service. This includes resolving guest issues, developing the ushers' guest service skills and developing innovative methods to ensure a high standard of guest service. The House Manager will lead the ushers and Assistant House Managers. This is a part-time position with varied work hours, including weekends, holidays and the summer season.
- Ensures that patron interactions are handled in accordance with established procedures, and resolves all guest concerns as they arise.
- Creates and maintains employee schedules and adjusts station assignments to ensure proper coverage throughout the auditorium.
- Provides leadership to usher staff.
- Recognizes exemplary work performance and guest service.
- Assists in continuing training of the front of house staff.
- Prepares reports on show events and incidents.
- Maintains stock and inventories of equipment and supplies.
- Communicates effectively with multiple departments to ensure that events run smoothly.
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested.
Please note: This is a 1%, on-call position. Therefore, working hours for this position may vary, including weekends, holidays and the summer season.
Compensation: The anticipated starting hourly rate for this position is $16.00, commensurate with experience.
For more information and to apply, go to https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail?jobId=11611&emailCampaignId=136
Return to Jobs