Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown, NJ seeks a Marketing Assistant with 1 -2 years experience to serve as support for its busy Marketing Department. Candidate should be a versatile self-starter who is an enthusiastic team player willing to assist in a variety of activities including:
- Conduct target audience research and create specialized outreach plans
- Preparation of email blasts and surveys
- Manage Google search campaigns and online event listings
- Coordination of street team volunteers
- Assists with show press releases
- Assists with digital marketing campaigns
- Promotes student discount program
- Maintains inventory of collateral materials
- Assists with advertising creative needs
- Presence at occasional weekend and evening events
- Other functions as needed by the department
Candidate must be comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, Google AdWords and Analytics, social media and digital platforms. Experience with Photoshop a plus.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Anthony Scareon, Manager of Administration and Board Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Jobs