Subscribers are individuals and organizations that support the League's mission to promote the rehabilitation and sustainable operation of historic theatres throughout North America and who have a general interest in the preservation of theatres as irreplaceable social, economic, historic and cultural resources for communities.
*enrolled full-time in educational facility; must provide copy of active student ID when registering.
- Subscriber membership is not for:
- Organizations or individuals that currently own, operate, or are in the process of rescuing, rehabilitating, purchasing or operating a historic theatre in the future. Please register for Theatre membership to ensure that you receive the highest level of benefits to serve your needs.
- Organizations or individuals that support the League's mission and help sustain historic theatres through services and products they offer, similar missions, etc. Please register for Allied membership to ensure that you receive the highest level of benefits to serve your needs.
- Through December 31, 2020: NEW membership terms begin immediately and end December 31, 2021. Subsequent membership terms will align with our January – December renewal cycle.
- Through December 31, 2020: RENEWING membership terms will begin January 01, 2020 and end December 31, 2021.