- Tuesday, September 12
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 13
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Registration Fees (Subject to Change)
- League members:
- $185 first attendee
- $165 each additional attendee
- $230 first attendee
- $200 each additional attendee
Fee includes: Beverages during entire conference, lunch on Day 1 and light breakfast on Day 2, plus networking opportunities and a tour of the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
Not a Member and not in Oregon? Join Now!
*Restore Oregon is launching a scholarship program to enable Oregon LHAT members to attend and participate in the regional conference in Portland, Oregon. This scholarship program is made possible through grant support from Travel Oregon and Oregon Cultural Trust. Application information will be available April 1, 2018.
Scholarships are limited to current Oregon LHAT members. Information on how Oregon theatres can take advantage of Restore Oregon's FREE LHAT membership will be available soon.
Session Highlights (Subject to Change)
Sessions and schedule are subject to change. Download the PDF schedule here.
- The Historic Theatre Advantage
- Need Money, Ask for Advice: Raising Capital Money for Your Historic Theatre
- Optional sessions: Renovation 101 Intensive and "Ask the Experts" (theatre operations – programming, marketing & more)
- Marketing Q&A
- Security Concerns - From Main Street to Broadway
- Making the Case for Investment in the Arts and Your Historic Theatre
- Concessions - Candy, Popcorn, and a Whole Lot of Liquor
- Fundraising Basics
- Film Presentation 101: Programming, Promotion, Projection & Popcorn
- Reducing Risk and other Insurance Issues
- at least one lunch and one breakfast
- a Nuts & Bolts Icebreaker
- a Networking Social
- a Theatre Tour