Philadelphia 201 Hotel
201 N 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Visit the Web Site
LHAT Group Rate for King or Double Rooms will be:
- $179 per night (+16.37% tax), for single/double occupancy
- - $20 per person per night more for triple and quad occupancy.
- - Rooms with two beds are limited and first come, first served.
- - Price includes free basic Wi-Fi in guest rooms.
- Online (preferred): Click here to book with the LHAT rate online There are still many rooms available at the hotel! When booking your room online, you must change the check in and check out dates to the dates when you will stay. If you use the default dates, it will appear that the hotel is sold out.
- By Phone: Call 866.716.8134 You must reference League of Historic American Theatres 2019 National Conference
- DEADLINE: To take advantage of the LHAT group rate, rooms must be booked by June 21, 2019, 5pm EDT.
- Check in: 3pm | Check out: 12pm
- Discounted room rates might be available three days prior and two days after event, based on availability and at the hotel's sole discretion. No discounted rate will be available after Wednesday night, July 17.
- Secure underground parking is available at the Hotel. Current daily rates are $42.00 for valet parking (in/out privileges included), plus applicable taxes (currently 22.5%). Parking rates and tax are subject to change.
- Getting to the Hotel
- The Hotel is approximately 1.5 miles from 30th Street Train [Amtrak/SEPTA] Station and 8-12 Mile drive from Philadelphia International Airport. Public transportation from the airport and train station is available (though some walking may be required).
More details about all available local transportaion options can be found at https://www.philadelphiapass.com/blog/getting-around-philadelphia/