2020 Conference Education
The Cleveland conference will offer many opportunities for professional development, including:
- More than 20 Tools & Techniques sessions
- Two Early Bird Intensive Sessions, including the annual "Renovation 101" session
- Multiple peer network breaks, receptions and breakfasts (tentative)
- and more...
Each day of the conference, leaders in the historic theatre field will share their expertise about the following general topics:
- Facilities - Renovation, Restoration, Design
- Fundraising/Development - Membership Programs, Capital Campaigns, Historic Tax Credits
- Marketing - Customer Service, Data Management, Diversity
- Operations - Reducing Risk, Leadership, Preparedness
- Film Programming
- Historic Theatre Case Studies
More details about this year's professional development offerings will be posted in late April. Please check back.
|Primary Sponsor of the 2019
Conference Education Program