Notice to Members of the
League of Historic American Theatres, Inc.
2017 ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
Wednesday, July 19, 2017, beginning approximately 8:00 AM
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles Downtown
711 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
As a member of the League of Historic American Theatres, Inc., you are hereby notified of our annual membership meeting on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 during the 41st Annual Conference and Theatre Tour in Los Angeles, California.
Nominations for New and Returning Board Members will be discussed and/or voted upon. The following individuals have been nominated for a new 3-year term beginning January 1, 2018.
- Dave Hartkern, V.P. of Operations and COO, State Theatre, New Brunswick, NJ
- Randy McKay, Executive Director, Jefferson Live!, operator of the Cascade Theatre in Redding, CA and the Holly Theatre in Medford, OR
- Chris Loeser, Project Architect, DLR Group / Westlake Reed Leskosky, Cleveland, OH
Additionally, the following current Board Members are being nominated for a second 3-year term beginning January 1, 2018:
- Bill Register, Vice President, Operations, The Nederlander Organization, New York, NY
Click links below to access the following materials related to the meeting, which are being provided for your information:
- Minutes of the 2016 Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL
- Independently Reviewed Statements of Financial Position and Statements of Activities for the year ended December 31, 2016 with Comparative Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2015
- Biographies for New Board of Directors Nominees (for three-year term beginning January 1, 2018)